“One of the best Irish coffees in the city”
Review of O'Reilly's Pub & Restaurant - CLOSED

O'Reilly's Pub & Restaurant
Cuisines: Irish, British, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Been here a few times and they make very good Irish coffees and the breakfast in the sunshine is great.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

Not sure if this happens every Monday - but I was there with a co-worker on a business trip to SF last week and there were Irish musicians entertaining in the evening, along with a few dancers and guest singers (including the bar manager). It made for such a lively evening, along with a great staff. We didn't have dinner, as we stopped by for an after-dinner drink. If you're a fan of Irish Pubs, you'll love this place!

Reviewed September 14, 2010

I always try at least one Irish pub when I travel and O'Reilly's seemed to meet my needs (I needed to go to 5 o'clock mass and there was a church 2 blocks away). Located in the North Beach area, it was competing with many Italian bistros and cafes. The decor was a bit overdone, but it did provide something to look at while I waited for my food. Typical draft beers were available. I had probably the best lamb stew at a pub, even better than Ireland. The veggies and lamb were good size chunks - tender, not like it was the fifth time it was reheated - and the broth was a very nice consistency. I'm no expert on soda bread, but it was fresh and complimented the stew. The staff was personable and attentive. I enjoyed the families and the drinking groups - reminded me of a pub in a small town in Ireland.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 14, 2008

Good Pub food and service in an authentic Irish pub in a great part of San Francisco.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Francisco, California
Reviewed September 7, 2008

Expensive and not very good food. Good place to hang out with friends. Central...that's about it!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook