“Excellent french food and intimate ambience”
Review of Curbside Cafe

Curbside Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Curbside Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #438 of 5,925 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American, French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Pacific Heights
Cross street: Fillmore St.
Transit: Muni 22 Fillmore, 3 Jackson, 38 Geary & 1 California.
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Lamb shank. Huge tender and juicy
Pork medallion. Excellent sauce.

Great restaurant with excellent authentic french food service and value.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have been wanting to go to Curbside Café for several months and finally did last weekend. We went late in the afternoon, just before they close to get ready for dinner. I had the salmon pesto sandwich, which was delicious (just slightly overcooked, but great flavor) and my friend had the trout salad that she loved. We also shared the French Onion Soup - yummy!

I will definitely go back to try their breakfast menu. On Open Table this restaurant is listed as a French restaurant, but I am not in agreement with that category (even though our waiter is French). I would say it is more California cuisine. No matter what category the food is great, the ambience is terrific, and the wait staff are attentive and polite.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Food very good, but a downer the pancakes has been taken off the menu. Anyway, wer liked the place a lot, and came back twice!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is a very small restaurant which is in a nice residential section on Fillmore. The French owner demands excellent food which is fresh and varied. The service is always good. From a terrific brunch to great burgers and salads there are also interesting entrees. The wine list is reasonable as well. When the weather is nice there are a few tables outside as well. There is a parking lot (city run with meters) across the street. Great value for fine food.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

This is a cute little cafe tucked away on California Ave., almost at the junction of Fillmore. I had a delicious steak there, cooked just the way I like it. I also used a Groupon and/or Bloomspot and they were great in working WITH me. Not only was the food very tasty but the who dining experience was very positive. I would go back, with or without a coupon.