“Consistently good!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
San Francisco, California
“Consistently good!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Atlas Cafe has been my go-to coffee shop since moving to the neighborhood in 2004. Before I moved I also stopped by quite often so I've been coming here for 10 years! All I can say is I can't remember ever having a disappointing meal. I frequently order the trout sandwich with arugula, apple and goat cheese pizza, the cuban beef sandwich, and the turkey chutney sandwich. I did silently rejoice when they switched their coffee beans to Stumptown coffee!

One critique is their menu rarely changes -- it could use a refresh from time to time. Although I've never felt like I've gotten terrible service at Atlas, I can see how people who are not regulars could interpret the aloof service as rude.

Bottom line: consistently delicious food, filling, free wifi, affordable, nice outdoor seating, dog friendly, 2 blocks away from my apartment, no frills service.

• Visited August 2012

Kauai, Hawaii
“Delicious, friendly, comfy”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I love this place! It felt almost like being in my own living room but with a more people enjoying it all. The food is top notch - get the Atlas salad and the pizza is also great. The atmosphere is great - warm and inviting with free wifi. You can also sit outside if you like in this like-able Potrero neighborhood.

• Visited October 2011
San Francisco, California
“Fun Mission hipster hangout- decent cafe food, beer, coffee, music, but very hipster-”
Reviewed March 14, 2009

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Coffee bad. Yam sandwich amazing!”
Reviewed May 5, 2008

Coffee bad. Yam sandwich amazing!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I am not a fan of vegetable soup. I think it's nasty! However my mouth waters for a bowl of Atlas vegetable soup! (Also...”
Reviewed January 17, 2008

I am not a fan of vegetable soup. I think it's nasty! However my mouth waters for a bowl of Atlas vegetable soup! (Also try the grilled cheese minus the celantro)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook