“Delicious cake.”
Review of Miette Cakes

Miette Cakes
Ranked #27 of 115 Bakeries in San Francisco
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My piece of chocolate cake was wonderful. Filling and ganache were great. This is a carryout place in the Ferry Building so no dine in option but the patio nearby was sunny and a nice place to enjoy my cake.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I only had the one, but it was delicious. Chocolate with buttercream frosting. And not too sweet the way some cakes and icing can be. Just right. Perfectly moist. Will definitely stop by again next time I'm in town.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I bought their cookbook last year and couldn't wait to visit the shop in Sanfrancisco. There cupcakes were the best I've ever eaten. So moist and delicious. I was in heaven! You will love the cute, pastel, retro look to the shop. The cookbook is a must have in your collection!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Whenever I'm at the Ferry Building I have to buy the ginger cookies which make me feel healthy rather than overindulgent. Then I try to decide which flavor shortbread cookies to get, all good but the walnut ones frequently win out. Everything is wonderful but those two are must-haves.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Miette Cakes is one of the best bakery's I've been in San Francisco. You will be stunned by the crackers and cookies that are waiting you to come in front of the store. This store especially has a great range of gift treats. I personally loved the macarons and the chocolate chip cookie. The bakery also has its own cookbook that you can buy. However, I prefer to eat from the bakery it self.