“Chili burgers...”

Ranked #1,907 of 5,834 Restaurants in San Francisco
Neighborhood: Marina District
Neighborhood: Marina District
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Well it's a simple sort of thing, but sometimes a good chili burger really hits the spot. I eat at the Wharf every year while in SF on business, and can't always handle a big sit down meal - the burgers and fries have been consistently good for me three years in a row and the service friendly.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We were treated with a welcoming smile and sit where ever you like when we walked in, We ate our breakfasts here, the pancakes are wonderful, as was the french toast and bacon. Edgar is just brilliant, he made our breakfasts seem so special, The place is as I always expected a diner to be - watch too many movies I know - We ate a burger in here one night too, and both enjoyed it, we tried the route 66 and a No. 12. I couldn't fault them,and the apple pie and ice cream was great.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I love good burgers....even In and Out's...but this grease laden hunk of wrapped meat and some soggy veggie mater was not what I would recommend to anyone. It;s the only outlet I have been to and being on Fishermans Wharf..maybe because it's a high tourist traffic area, but it won't see me, again.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Restaurant was a bit shabby and not over inviting. The Philly was good as were the chilli fries. Chicken sandwich seemed like it had been microwaved. I have never tried to eat any food item that was so hot.
I would not go back again

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Old fashion diner setting. Great service. We ate breakfast sandwiches, and tradtional breakfast. Very good, and fast.