“We loved it!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Neighborhood: Lower Nob Hill
Neighborhood: Lower Nob Hill
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Found this cafe by accident just asking a passer by if there was anywhere to get bacon & eggs near where we were. This place is run by a couple and they offer a great breakfast choice: bacon, eggs, hash brown, toast, pancakes, waffles and French toast. My husband left his jacket there by accident and we called them & they held on to it to the next day for us to collect.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (108)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a great breakfast here, like the other places in this area I think its frequented more by locals than tourists so you can tell its a good place to go. Lovely omlettes & rosti for breakfast set us up for the day

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place you sit at the counter and looks worn and grubby but was ok.
Pancakes were bond and tasteless and slightly over cooked so was disappointed.
Cheap for the area and the waffles looked better.
Staff were friendly, but don't speak good English so make sure you point on the menu!

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

We were staying on Nob Hill and looking fir someplace for breakfast and stumbled upon this place. It has an old-fashioned diner vibe, but it’s not. The food was good, service was slow and not everyone speaks English well, so we didn’t always get what we asked for.

My wife, son had I each had omelets, age they came out one at a time, with a few minutes in-between (and it wasn’t that busy). My bacon omelet was fine, not much bacon. Hash browns were pressed thin, almost like you would a scallion pancake. My wife has an American Cheese omelet and my son a Veggie Omelette. Other than the slow service the food was fine. Not sure if we’d go out if our way to come back.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

This is a Chinese-American run breakfast/brunch/lunch place so you can get teriyaki chicken with your pancakes.

Quality was ok but not amazing - think ‘cheap and cheerful café’ style.

Date of visit: March 2019