“Good food”

Golden Coffee Shop
Ranked #584 of 6,298 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed January 5, 2017 via mobile

First time here and the food was amazing. Quick service and the food was hot and yummy. Prices are very reasonable just make sure you have cash (cash only). Will return next time for lunch

2  Thank Yani W

Reviewed December 31, 2016

There is nothing spectacular about this dive, other than decent food, prices, and service. On the other hand, is a dive coffee shop! I always order corned beef hash, extra crispy no matter what breakfast spot I visit. will honestly state that this was the BEST one I ever got. It was just the way I like it and will be hard to match. My wife's breakfast was just ok.

2  Thank Bcdoc
Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

Basics, small family run, reasonable prices for San Francisco. Real potato hash browns. Locals frequent.

2  Thank S6018QGmichaelr
Reviewed September 18, 2016

Went to this little dive for breakfast and the food was surprisingly good. This place is not for the faint of heart - nothing fancy here. Just a counter and the best hash browns ever. I had Joe's Special and was thoroughly pleased with my meal.

2  Thank DAngel_12
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

I'm actually really surprised that I did not enjoy the food more. I went in with high expectations since the reviews are great and there were son many people constantly waiting outside for seats.

This little coffee shop is small and only features two other tables for four besides the main counter top table in the center. I would not recommend this for groups of five or more.

As for the food - I had the buttermilk pancake combo with bacon. I am almosy ashamed to say that i enjoy dennys/ihop pancakes more. But other than that, service was average.

1  Thank Alythra