“Old school coffee shop”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Neighborhood: Lower Nob Hill
Neighborhood: Lower Nob Hill
Reviewed December 31, 2016

There is nothing spectacular about this dive, other than decent food, prices, and service. On the other hand, is a dive coffee shop! I always order corned beef hash, extra crispy no matter what breakfast spot I visit. will honestly state that this was the BEST one I ever got. It was just the way I like it and will be hard to match. My wife's breakfast was just ok.

Date of visit: December 2016
2  Thank Bcdoc

Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

Basics, small family run, reasonable prices for San Francisco. Real potato hash browns. Locals frequent.

Date of visit: November 2016
2  Thank S6018QGmichaelr
Reviewed September 18, 2016

Went to this little dive for breakfast and the food was surprisingly good. This place is not for the faint of heart - nothing fancy here. Just a counter and the best hash browns ever. I had Joe's Special and was thoroughly pleased with my meal.

Date of visit: September 2016
2  Thank DAngel_12
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

I'm actually really surprised that I did not enjoy the food more. I went in with high expectations since the reviews are great and there were son many people constantly waiting outside for seats.

This little coffee shop is small and only features two other tables for four besides the main counter top table in the center. I would not recommend this for groups of five or more.

As for the food - I had the buttermilk pancake combo with bacon. I am almosy ashamed to say that i enjoy dennys/ihop pancakes more. But other than that, service was average.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Alythra
Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

Love this place. Small old style diner. The prices are cheap and the breakfast is excellent. Try the French toast or the pancakes, you won't be disappointed .

Date of visit: July 2016