“Very good.”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #15 of 146 Dessert in San Francisco
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Union Square
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Very good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2014

Good food, good service, the family loved eating here. I don't give it 5 stars because of the long wait for seating and no booking facility. This I understand is a problem wherever you go, shows that they have got it right.

Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Poulton Le Fylde, United Kingdom
“Busy but worth it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2014

A good experience and food was good. Cheesecake was also very very good, sooo many varieties as you would expect from the name. Had to wait for an hour as they dont take bookings only for lunch between 12 and 1. You can take a drink while you wait so they went down very well.

Visited August 2014
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Food was ok. Not amazing. Service slow, but it was quite busy. The outside "heated" eating area was freezing! Wouldn't bother waiting an hour for a table here again.

Plano, Texas
“Rotting Broccoli - clueless Manager”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

As I awaited lunch, I was pleased that I chose broccoli over corn as a side dish. But I did not expect yellowed broccoli. Call it over ripe. Call it past prime. I call it as I see it: rotting. That the restaurant manager was clueless when I showed it to him, makes me wonder about food safety. At least 3 people decided to serve it from chef to expedite to server. clueless.

1 Thank O T
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rotting Broccoli - clueless Manager”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Sitting outside awaiting my lunch, I was pleased that I ordered broccoli instead of cirn succotash. My feelings changed when I noticed yellowed broccoli. Some call it over ripe. Others call it past prime. I call it spoiled, rotting. Sadly, the restaurant manager didn't see a problem when he inspected my plate. So I had him read a Google summary if why yellow broccoli is not edible. Wow!

1 Thank Olga T