“Quick services”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Neighborhood: Hayes Valley
Neighborhood: Hayes Valley
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I enjoyed a spaghetti here, which taste okay, not really delicious. But they served pretty quickly here.

The price is okay too. I don't try the pizza myself, but pizza is the most popular dish here.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Pizza is modestly OK (not great by any means, but edible). It probably IS a little more expensive than it should be, considering the quality. But the main reason I give Gogetters one star is the utterly blase' (at best) personnel. I've been so off-put by the attitude of more than one worker here, that find myself patronizing the place about 1/4 of what I would otherwise. I am truly amazed that a few people actually rave about the quality of pizza at this place! They're either in "happy tourist mode"... or have led extremely sheltered lives!

There are plenty of places to spend money on food in San Francisco. Places like this really need to just die.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

It really is the best pizza in town! The sauce is amazing!

We also tried the ribs where you can get garlic bread, salad and fries for an extra couple of dollars, great value.

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in SF and wanted some fast food to bring to my hotel. I still regret that I chose Go Gettert. I chose a pizza from the list and asked to have it without salami... Of cause they forgot! I first found out when I opened the box filled with grease underneath a half inch layer of "rubber-cheese". The tomato sauce was awful and I only managed to eat on slice before throwing the rest away. BUT THIS IS NOT THE WORST PART.
I payed for the pizza with my MasterCard and sadly forgot to cross out the lines on the receipt with "Tip" and "Total". After having checked my bank transactions it is clear that they have added 10$ to the bill. THESE GUYS STOLE FROM ME!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Definately do not just this restaurant by it's exterior! It had some of the best pasta I've ever had! My family was visiting San Francisco and while walking to find a place to grab an easy dinner to take back to the hotel we found Go Getters. They have a large selection of pizza, pastas, and sandwiches and everything we decided to try was fabolous to say the least! My uncle and brothers got the Go Getter's Greatest which was huge and delicious. My aunt and I tried the Fettuccini ala vodka and the Fettuccini Flaming Alfredo both of which were made so perfectly that it rivals the expensive pastas of high-end restaurants. Even their salads were big, fresh and very tasty. I would recommened this little "dive" restaurant to anyone wanting a great Italian meal without all the fuss and just all of the flavor (and then some!) Two thumbs way up!