“What a find!”

Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: SoMa
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Delancey Street is an organization that helps people who have had a difficult life. The employees are given housing, education and a job skill. There is Delancey Street moving company that we used twice. The most honest, polite movers I have ever had, and I've had about seven moves. Well, we found this restaurant, which is a part of the Delancey Street organization.

First of all, the food is outstanding! The last time I was there, I had a rack of baby back ribs for about $10.99. It came with a HUGE piece of sweet potato pie that was so delicious, I bought a pie to take home. I can't remember what else came with the meal, but I know there was something else on the plate. The appetizers are delicious, and SO inexpensive. As a matter of fact, the entire menu is inexpensive, but the food is stellar! The service is great, too; everyone is so nice, polite and willing to please. I recommend Delancey Street to EVERYONE!

1  Thank birdie57

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Looking for a reasonably priced restaurant on the SF waterfront? This is it. Part of the Delancey Foundation--a wonderful organization that works with people rebuilding their lives when they have gotten off-track, the menu is simple, the food excellent and the prices a bargain. I had the ribs--melt in your mouth with a nicely spiced sauce. Husband had the hamburger--lean, big, tasty patty. Good wines by the glass and a decent beer collection. And with a view of the Bay Bridge and the Bay from the outdoor patio? A great SF spot. Close to AT &T Park as well.

2  Thank Muggo11
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Friends took us to Delancey street restaurant and it did not disappoint us. The atmosphere of the place is friendly and with a nice view of the Bay bridge across the street. The menu is quite extensive with some out-of-the-ordinary choices. The quality of the dishes was good but not outstanding. The wine chart is also extensive but slightly pricey. A nice extra is the knowledge that this restaurant is helping former inmates to get back on their feet by offering them a job in the restaurant.

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

A good friend suggested this venue. We went for Sunday brunch. Right on the water. First class place. GREAT food, excellent service, and a worthy cause. Our waiter was Victor. A memorable experience that I only wish I could do on a regular basis!

1  Thank Djknightga
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We eat here once a week. The food is good, the service is good, and the people are friendly. This is a place where you can spend you $ to give someone a chance