Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience All About Chinatown Tours
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews dim sum lunch informative tour private tour small group interests
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed this tour, and the optional meal is a must! It was delicious! The knowledge that Linda has of the city is invaluable! She was witty, funny and a great tour guide! (And the fortune cookie factory was a bonus!!)

Linda L, Owner at All About Chinatown Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear HeidiM:

So glad you enjoyed both the tour and meal and sent this wonderful review!

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Great tour. Lots of information from a native from ChinaTown. Thank you Linda!!! Highly recommend this tour

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 1, 2019

Chinatown walking tour - for me, this was the highlight of the trip. Linda Lee was our tour guide, and she was hands down the best tour guide I have ever encountered. She immediately related with the girls, she was funny, but no nonsense. Everyone loved her and and everyone loved the things she talked about. I wish we could have scheduled it at a different time because it did take a bit to rally our girls to go after all of the walking we did for the bridging, but once on the tour, I didn’t see or hear a single complaint. Everyone was mesmerized!!

Jacqueline McIntyre
Troop 17285

Dear Jacqueline:
I was equally tired at the end of the day with the many Girl Scout troops we hosted, but your girls had a reservoir of energy and charm that made our tour fun and memorable. Thank you for your feedback and congrats on the stepping up ceremonies.

Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

We were in town for a day from a cruise and did this walking tour. Our tour guide was born and raised in China Town and her family had owned a store in China Town for many years. She was very informative and knowledgeable about the area and it’s culture. It was a very entertaining 2 hr walk. We did not have the lunch but talked to some people that did and they said it was very good. We would recommend this tour without reservation.

Reviewed April 26, 2019

I am trying to make a future reservation, but the Availability Calendar has "zero" available date between now and next year. Might it be broken? And in need of some tweaking?

Dear Tom M from a little tiny town in New Jersey:
After your suggestion that I check online with Viator, Trip Advisor, and Travelocity, I discovered that these online companies were going through a system update at the time you were making a booking.
I suggest to future visitors to these sites to contact me directly through my website at www.allaboutchinatown.com if you are having trouble making a booking. I can follow up with these online companies to make sure we get you booked on my calendar. So glad you persisted and we met!