Recommended experiences in and around San Francisco
from $73.00
More Info
All reviews linda lee dim sum lunch the fortune cookie factory great tour chinese immigrants optional lunch sunday morning tour own experiences great sense of humor booked this tour an amazing guide our tour guide would highly recommend this tour small group a lot of fun walking tour culture
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

My 11 year old granddaughter and I were 2 of 4 guests taking Linda Lee's Sunday morning tour Labor Day weekend. She engaged my granddaughter in lively conversations, led us through Chinatown while detailing history and current events of the area. We ended our tour with a Dim Sum lunch and interesting conversation. I understand most her tour groups are much larger, so we were really spoiled with the "individual" tour!! I've been to Chinatown in San Francisco many times, but I found this guided tour opened my eyes like no visit I've ever had. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: September 2019
Linda L, Owner at All About Chinatown Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear CJBCambridge:

You know how much I envy your multi-generational living in Wisconsin where you can look up and see the stars! Thank you so very much for a wonderful review of your experience in Chinatown, and give my regards to Sylvia.

Reviewed August 4, 2019

Because some folks in our small group have mobility issues, we opted for a private tour. Lynn was our guide, and she did an excellent job of guiding us. She made her presentation very interesting and seemed to know the area very well. She was quite flexible and geared what she did to our abilities and interests. I definitely recommend the tour.

Date of experience: August 2019
Linda L, Owner at All About Chinatown Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

Dear Ellen B:

Lynn is a world traveler and has years of experience on how to travel well. Seeing new places, learning about history and culture, and being comfortable while doing so is one of Lynn's many talents.
Thank you for your glowing review of Lynn's tour last week.

Reviewed June 4, 2019

We did this tour on Memorial Day, and it was interesting to learn some of the history of Chinatown in SF, and what it was like to grow up there.

Date of experience: May 2019
Linda L, Owner at All About Chinatown Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Dear Kelly R:

Glad you enjoyed your visit to Chinatown with us!

Reviewed May 30, 2019

Linda gave excellent value for money with insights into Chinese-American history and culture including her own experiences.

Date of experience: May 2019
Linda L, Owner at All About Chinatown Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2019

Dear Odyssey706041:

Thank you for the positive review and your interest in the history of the Chinese in America.

Reviewed April 15, 2019

If you are a first time visitor to SF/West Coast, this is a must Tour. You will learn the history of Chinese Americans to SF, and the great place, called Chinatown that became the home to many. Tour can be created to your liking re: history, sites, temples, food, etc. Linda Lee, owner and guide is fabulous, born and raised in Chinatown!

Date of experience: April 2019
Linda L, Owner at All About Chinatown Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Mariaaba:
After sharing so many "remember when" and
"do you know so and so" stories with each other, I have a strong feeling and hope that our paths will cross again.
Thanks for posting this review on
Trip Advisor!

Reviewed April 12, 2019

This was a great tour of a great area. Linda knows her stuff (she grew up in Chinatown). The tour is fun and well paced. Do yourself a favor and spring for the lunch option. A great variety of food with your new friends that shared the tour.

Date of experience: April 2019

Dear Bob H:

It is fun to eat at a table and meet other travelers. Just the other day I had an archivist who extended an invitation to my other guest to visit Hampton Court Palace in England, where she worked taking visitors and hosting special events. After exchanging emails, I have no doubt that these guests will meet again.
Thanks for your five stars plus review.