Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience All About Chinatown Tours
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews linda lee dim sum lunch own experiences excellent tour informative tour private tour small group history interests sf
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Linda Lee brought to our family tour energy, humor, and a highly personal perspective. She knew our names, welcomed us to her neighborhood, and shared stories of Chinatown's influence on San Francisco's history and future. The experience was exactly what I hoped. It was a cultural tour, not a food tour, though we did stop by Golden Gate Fortune Cookie factory and sampled cookies hot off the griddle. Our dim sum lunch at Oriental Pearl was very good and portions generous. I'm glad we added it.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Explorer402343
Reviewed April 8, 2017

Linda Lee showed my husband and me San Francisco's Chinatown from a knowledgeable, funny, story-telling perspective. She was born in Chinatown and grew up there. She has been perfecting her tour for 30 years! Our group was small---3, and what fun we had! This was the best of our visit to San Francisco! The tour ended with a delicious dim sun lunch. Thank you, Linda Lee!

Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

Party of four with two small kids (7 and 9 yrs) went on the walking tour of Chinatown. Linda is an excellent guide and she explained the living conditions, history and even took us into one of the temples. The kids were amazed and surprisingly attentive, but then again, she is is an excellent engaging guide.

We opted to have lunch at one of the dim sum houses she recommended and we were all pleased with lunch. Plan to walk about 2-3 miles and enjoy yourself.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed February 27, 2017

Mhairi and I wanted to say a huge thank you for your fabulous walking tour and your great company over lunch.

We have just stopped for a quick beer and we both agreed that in all our years of traveling, your tour was one of the most informative, interesting and fun tours we ha ever done.

Thank you so so much.

All the best.

Reviewed February 22, 2017

Linda Lee a chinatown native and tour guide for 30 plus years gave our small group a fun, informative and lively tour. She easily engaged two seniors, a mom, a 9 yr old and two teens! Not an easy feat. She was prepared with so much great information on the history and current day life in chinatwn and used her personal experience to bring it all alive.
We all loved the chinese food market and the fortune cookie factory. I did not include lunch as i was meeting a friend at a sichuan place, but linda gave me directions. I highly rate this tour, fun, informative and a great value!