“Insight from a local”

All About Chinatown Tours
Ranked #66 of 320 Tours in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: This walking tour of Chinatown is now in its 35th year. Join us as we visit historic landmarks, fortune cookie factory, the Stockton Street food markets, a secluded Chinese temple, an herbal pharmacy and more. Complete the visit with a dim sum luncheon at one of Chinatown's legendary restaurants.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 12, 2015 via mobile

Linda was an amazing guide. Funny, smart, prepared and knows Chinatown, the history and community. We saw things we never would have seen solo. Cool to be with a guide that locals recognized and acknowledged as we toured. Time well spent. I highly recommend Linda.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"knowledge"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed March 6, 2015

We took this tour last summer, Linda was our tour guide who was great, gave us lots of interesting info about Chinatown. My teenage daughter didn't want to go, but she ended up very interested in the tour. Linda has a great personality, very friendly and really makes the tour great. My favorite stop was the Chinese medicine shop and learning what some of the remedies were for a variety of ailments. The size of the tour group was perfect, less than 10 of us.

Reviewed February 16, 2015

I truly enjoyed myself and learned many new things. My husband and I will be returning to China town and take the time to walk around and enjoy more of the local culture, especially the food.

I will be referring 1st timers to your tour.

Again, thank you for doing what you do so that others can be educated and have a wonderful experience

Reviewed February 16, 2015

We took this tour on Valentines Day 2015. Linda was fabulous! Very informative and entertaining. We elected to add the lunch on as well and we enjoyed that as well. We were treated to an unexpected parade due to the Chinese New Year and although I think it made the streets extra crowded it was well worth it. Would definitely recommend this tour.