Book In Advance
Tours from All About Chinatown Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $35.00
from $21.18
from $69.00
More Info
All reviews linda lee dim sum lunch the fortune cookie factory great tour tour guide chinese immigrants optional lunch great sense of humor booked this tour an amazing guide would highly recommend this tour a lot of fun walking tour culture stories neighborhood childhood
Reviewed March 6, 2015

We took this tour last summer, Linda was our tour guide who was great, gave us lots of interesting info about Chinatown. My teenage daughter didn't want to go, but she ended up very interested in the tour. Linda has a great personality, very friendly and really makes the tour great. My favorite stop was the Chinese medicine shop and learning what some of the remedies were for a variety of ailments. The size of the tour group was perfect, less than 10 of us.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed February 16, 2015

I truly enjoyed myself and learned many new things. My husband and I will be returning to China town and take the time to walk around and enjoy more of the local culture, especially the food.

I will be referring 1st timers to your tour.

Again, thank you for doing what you do so that others can be educated and have a wonderful experience

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed February 16, 2015

We took this tour on Valentines Day 2015. Linda was fabulous! Very informative and entertaining. We elected to add the lunch on as well and we enjoyed that as well. We were treated to an unexpected parade due to the Chinese New Year and although I think it made the streets extra crowded it was well worth it. Would definitely recommend this tour.

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed December 16, 2014

My wife and I booked this tour based on all the positive TripAdvisor reviews, and we were not disappointed. The tour is laced with great history about the area and the people, much better than simply wandering around with a tour book. Linda did a wonderful job keeping things interesting and was a great guide.

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank Steven M
Reviewed October 28, 2014

Our chinatown tour was amazing. Linda, our tour guide, was extremely knowledgeable about the area as she had been born and raised there. I don’t think we could have had a better guide! She had a great sense of humor and kept the tour
lighthearted and fun. Thanks Linda !!

Date of experience: October 2014