Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience All About Chinatown Tours
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews linda lee dim sum lunch own experiences excellent tour informative tour private tour small group history interests sf
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Linda, just to let you know that the three of us had a wonderful time on your walking tour. The lunch was delicious. It is very obvious that you love what you do and we appreciated the information, stories and chance to explore Chinatown in a different way. I will be happy to let my friends in the Petaluma/Santa Rosa area know about your tour. Thank you, VMerwin

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Our last day in San Francisco, we decided to do a walking tour through Chinatown. Going on this tour was a good decision. Linda took us through Chinatown showing and educating us about Chinatown and how it came about. Learning about Chinese medicine and visiting a Chinese pharmacy. Going through the marketplace. Visiting a buddhist temple (which would have been impossible to find without a guide). Hearing about how people in Chinatown live and finally tasting dim sum.

We enjoyed everything except the rain. The only thing that would be better would be to spend more time on the tour and get an even more in depth view. It's hard to see and understand everything during 2 hours, but it was a great time and we really enjoyed it thanks to Linda.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I'm an experienced tour guide in the area where I live, so believe me when I tell you that Linda's tour is top notch! The tour made our day in Chinatown so much more enjoyable. We learned so much and paid attention to details we never would've noticed otherwise. Linda was born and raised in Chinatown, so there was nothing she didn't know. She was interesting, dynamic, and funny and our 13 year-old daughter LOVED her. This will be the best money you spend on your trip to San Francisco!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

When I asked those in my group what was the most interesting aspect of our trip, the reply was THIS TOUR! Linda had a group of high schoolers so Beth was our tour provider. Beth has a genuine passion for China Town. Learned so much about this part of the city. It was an easy walk and Beth kept us entertained with many sights. Highly recommend this tour.

1  Thank sammyb
Linda L, Owner at All About Chinatown Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear sammyb:

Thank you so much for letting future visitors know how much you enjoyed your tour with Beth.
You are spot on - Beth is knowledgeable and continually interested in the history and culture of the Chinese in America.

Linda Lee, Owner

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

We just happened to be staying in the Chinatown area during the Chinese New Year celebrations. At the last minute I booked the all about Chinatown tour. The owner and tour guide Linda Lee promptly called us back and told us where to meet. Our group was a good size about 12 people from near and far. We introduced ourselves and off we went. We really got an insiders view of the people and culture of Chinatown from someone who grew up there and had intimate knowledge of the area. I had been to Chinatown before on a previous trip to San Francisco. We walked around but had no idea of what we were seeing. I highly recommend this tour and the lunch afterwards. If you are lucky it will give you a chance to get to know more about the people you've spent the morning with over some delicious food and great conversation.

1  Thank MalindaNY