Book In Advance
Tours from All About Chinatown Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $35.00
from $21.18
from $69.00
More Info
All reviews linda lee dim sum lunch the fortune cookie factory great tour tour guide chinese immigrants optional lunch great sense of humor booked this tour an amazing guide would highly recommend this tour a lot of fun walking tour culture stories neighborhood childhood
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

What an amazing tour through China town. Linda Lee provided us with great insights and a charming tour. You never get tired of listening to her and her many stories and information she has to share.

A must see in San Francisco!!

1  Thank Inspiration397447
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Great day for all here. There were many little shops to see the boys loved the kite shops, my daughters the Hello Kitty shop, and I found a cut lace table cloth for a bargain. I suggest you stay out of the restaurants and hit the dim sum shops, another great bargain. I found that at the shop I went to they did not speak English, but I just pointed to what I wanted and that sufficed. We all loved trying the new foods even the kids loved it, and everyone knows what picky eaters kids can be. Wear walking shoes for you will be doing a lot of it!

Date of experience: March 2013
Linda L, Owner at All About Chinatown Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Hello,

I'm glad you had a good time visiting Chinatown.
Just curious…were you intending to post this review on another site about Chinatown, the neighborhood? This listing is for All About Chinatown Tours, a guided tour company.
You might want to double check your review to see that it was correctly posted to the right website.

Linda Lee, Owner

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Linda Lee is a wonderful guide thru Chinatown. I got a lot of impressions of Chinese lifestyle, insights of places like a public space, a bakery, a temple. I learned a lot of food, family relations and attitudes.

It was so funny how Linda sometimes imitated the chinese accent. And: I'll see the chinese medicine from now up with different eyes :-)

Highly recommended!

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

A really good self guided tour through the app. I must say the highlight of the tour was the Golden Gate Bakery, got to try the egg tarts and the famous moon cake.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My husband and I consider ourselves fortunate to have had Dave Jung as our tour leader. I believe he must be the unofficial mayor of Chinatown...he knows everyone. We experienced all of the promised sights and stops for the tour plus heard many inside stories about Dave's family and the Chinatown neighborhood. I would recommend this tour for adults and teens.

Date of experience: August 2013
1  Thank Gwhincc
allaboutchinatown, Owner at All About Chinatown Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you for writing a review of Dave's tour.
I had to wait for Dave to retire from his successful businesses and begged him to squeeze in time between his involvement in charitable projects to do these tours!
I'm thrilled your family came away with such a positive experience.