“So glad we took this tour”

All About Chinatown Tours
Ranked #66 of 320 Tours in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: This walking tour of Chinatown is now in its 35th year. Join us as we visit historic landmarks, fortune cookie factory, the Stockton Street food markets, a secluded Chinese temple, an herbal pharmacy and more. Complete the visit with a dim sum luncheon at one of Chinatown's legendary restaurants.
Useful Information: Activities for older children

"knowledge"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Great day for all here. There were many little shops to see the boys loved the kite shops, my daughters the Hello Kitty shop, and I found a cut lace table cloth for a bargain. I suggest you stay out of the restaurants and hit the dim sum shops, another great bargain. I found that at the shop I went to they did not speak English, but I just pointed to what I wanted and that sufficed. We all loved trying the new foods even the kids loved it, and everyone knows what picky eaters kids can be. Wear walking shoes for you will be doing a lot of it!

Linda L, Owner at All About Chinatown Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Hello,

I'm glad you had a good time visiting Chinatown.
Just curious…were you intending to post this review on another site about Chinatown, the neighborhood? This listing is for All About Chinatown Tours, a guided tour company.
You might want to double check your review to see that it was correctly posted to the right website.

Linda Lee, Owner

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Linda Lee is a wonderful guide thru Chinatown. I got a lot of impressions of Chinese lifestyle, insights of places like a public space, a bakery, a temple. I learned a lot of food, family relations and attitudes.

It was so funny how Linda sometimes imitated the chinese accent. And: I'll see the chinese medicine from now up with different eyes :-)

Highly recommended!