“Chinatown”

All About Chinatown Tours
Ranked #66 of 320 Tours in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: This walking tour of Chinatown is now in its 35th year. Join us as we visit historic landmarks, fortune cookie factory, the Stockton Street food markets, a secluded Chinese temple, an herbal pharmacy and more. Complete the visit with a dim sum luncheon at one of Chinatown's legendary restaurants.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

A really good self guided tour through the app. I must say the highlight of the tour was the Golden Gate Bakery, got to try the egg tarts and the famous moon cake.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"knowledge"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My husband and I consider ourselves fortunate to have had Dave Jung as our tour leader. I believe he must be the unofficial mayor of Chinatown...he knows everyone. We experienced all of the promised sights and stops for the tour plus heard many inside stories about Dave's family and the Chinatown neighborhood. I would recommend this tour for adults and teens.

1  Thank Gwhincc
allaboutchinatown, Owner at All About Chinatown Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you for writing a review of Dave's tour.
I had to wait for Dave to retire from his successful businesses and begged him to squeeze in time between his involvement in charitable projects to do these tours!
I'm thrilled your family came away with such a positive experience.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Reviewed August 19, 2013

This was truly an outstanding tour!! It was educational, informative and exciting. Linda is a fantastic tour guide. My family consists of my wife and I and our three children, ages 16, 19, and 21. We all enjoyed the experience and I must say it was a highlight of our trip to San Francisco. DON'T LEAVE THE CITY WITHOUT TAKING THIS TOUR!!