“Best Breakfast!”

Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We had breakfast here twice during our stay. However, this place offers lunch and dinner as well and has a bar. My husband had the French Toast stuffed with peanut and bananas both times. My daughter had the chocolate chip pancakes one day, and the next enjoyed an extremely thick and delicious vanilla shake and a side of hashbrowns. I thoroughly enjoyed the eggs, bacon and hashbrowns.. They also serve a huge piece of watermelon with the breakfast entrees! It is a bit pricey, but you definitely do not walk away hungry! Love this place!

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Pier 39 is very touristy but Eagle Cafe was great. Nice, atmospheric decor, attentive staff, great breakfast.
Portions are very big, particularly for those of us from UK who are not used to it. My two teenage daughters could very happily have shared one pancakes dish.
I would go again and I don't say that about a lot of places

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

In town and went to Eagle Cafe because my party of 5 was craving a decent meal and tired of seafood. 4 of our 5 ordered the $32 ribeye and we were beyond disappointed. The flavor was decent but the cut of meat was embarrassing. It honestly reminded me more of eating a steak at Waffle House than eating a $32 ribeye. The service was ok but they should be ashamed to serve up a $32 ribeye that, in all 4 cases, was of very poor quality. Definitely won't return.

1  Thank Justin H
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Enjoyed a thoroughly decent breakfast at the Eagle cafe. My wife had a ham and cheese omelette whilst I chose corn beef hash. Both were delicious and the coffee tasted like coffee, not the week dish water we have been served so far.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

The biggest, most tender, buttery and garlic shrimp I;ve had. FANTASTIC! Had a great seat looking out to pier 39, atmosphere was good, food even better!