“Best view in town, at 7:30 in the morning”
Review of Eagle Cafe

Eagle Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Eagle Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #554 of 6,004 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Seafood, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic. Portions huge. Pancakes too big and a little heavy but location and super friendly staff make it a special place. Recommended!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Service was very good food lovely especially the fish as you would expect from Fishermans wharf staff very friendly good value for money considering where it is.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This restaurant is at Fisherman's Wharf. We went on the weekend to have a glass of wine. Despite the large size of this restaurant there is only one bathroom, and its shared for both men and women.

After standing in line, I finally arrived at the bathroom to find it absolutely disgusting. Not only was the toilet plugged and the sink filthy, even the door was dirty. It doesn't look like its been washed in years!

I can't imagine what the kitchen looks like, if they can't even keep a bathroom clean.

1  Thank wcurrie
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Cracking breakfast menu, nice views across to Alcatraz.
The corned beef hash with eggs was excellent.
Saw some having breakfast cocktails, bloody mary's etc.
Busy, with one of those efficient but grumpy waitresses who was taking no nonsense from anybody! Cool.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

My wife and I stopped in for lunch. Afterwards we did not realize the huge selection of restaurants available on Pier 39 but since we just arrived we picked the first one. The restaurant was very busy but we lucked in and got a table at the window with a wonderful view of the bay. The food was good except they put some hot sauce on my fish sandwich which if I was asked I would have declined. My wife had the clam chowder in a bread bowl which she enjoyed. I would visit the restaurant again when I am in the area but I think it would be a nice place to have dinner and enjoy the evening in the nice atmosphere.