“Perfect for Tourists”

Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This Pier 39 restaurant has a somewhat limited menu, offering for breakfast basically eggs, pancakes or french toast. However the limited menu means your food will reach you so fast, portions will be huge & it will be delicious. I was not expecting anything special at the pier but was very pleasantly surprised, both by the welcoming hostess & by our efficient & friendly server. Both seems to genuinely want our meal to be enjoyable. Thanks to them it was & we will be returning.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We went here for lunch based on TA reviews. Located on Pier 39; parking garage across the street for which restaurant will validate ticket for an hour's free parking. Very good service. Beer and wine were reasonably priced as were lobster bisque and both were not bad. Seafood salad was pricey considering how much seafood (not much) was in it although what was there was good.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Great chowder, pleasant staff, very quiet, bright, a nice ambiance. Our view overlooked a bridge walkway which was okay but it would have been nice be seated overlooking the bay. We stopped by in the afternoon which might explain why there was no line up. Location is right by pier 39, which is handy. We would go back here again to try the wide menu selection. A bit expensive if your on a budget. $ 13.00 for a bowl of chowder.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stopped here for afternoon coffee on the patio. Great location with a view you can see along the road between the piers. They only have a sit up bar outside. Wish they had tables.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I was a little disappointed after all the reviews I read. My brother and I went here for breakfast. I was so looking forward to the corn beef hash special, but was a little disappointed. My brothers egg benedict was pretty average too. I realised it was going to be a little more expensive, but there are far better better places to have breakfast in San Fran.