“good burger”
Review of BurgerMeister

BurgerMeister
Ranked #2,224 of 5,834 Restaurants in San Francisco
Reviewed March 1, 2012

we happened across this restaurant and decided to try it. It was a good burger, well cooked, well dressed...the curly fries were good. We got 2 brownies to go and they were delicious. Nice menu.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

great place, resonable prices and terrific food. love the burgers and the garlic fries

Reviewed August 18, 2011

My son is a burger fiend, so he was thrilled. The rest of us had already had our fill of burgers so we enjoyed their other options - LOVED the cheese steak. We shared a very large brownie dessert.

Reviewed August 9, 2011

I was charged 18% gratuity and this is a fast food restaurant! The employee will give you your credit slip to sign only. Make sure you ask for the itemized receipt. The will charge you the gratuity and pass it by you by giving you the total on the slip and it doesn't appear in the gratuity field on the credit slip. I called the VP of the company about this and he says that it is their policy to charge gratuity for large groups of 6 or more. We were only a party of 3!!!!

The food here isn't that good and the eating area is small and cramped. You have to order your food at the register, service yourself drinks and you have to pay 18% for that! Don't get suckered in. Go to a nice more upscale restaurant. The price difference will be negligible.

Reviewed September 19, 2010

My wife and me went to this place because of the buzz. And we weren't disappointed. In my opinion the burgers were well made, well cooked (i asked rare, my wife well done) both cooked as requested. I had the San Francisco which was good. My wife the Cheeseburger which was excellent.
And they make a mean coleslaw.
The Dude was wrong, Burgermeister is better than the In and Out (sorry Dude, they are).

1  Thank daponz