Tripadvisor
San Francisco
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great food, great ambiance.”
Review of 707 Sutter

707 Sutter
Ranked #724 of 6,643 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Korean
Neighborhood: Lower Nob Hill
Neighborhood: Lower Nob Hill
Reviewed April 24, 2017

My son and I visited twice while in town. The food was excellent. The ambiance was totally different from day to night. Night was full of K-pop and loud conversations and packed. Lunch the next day was chill and quiet.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Silas F
Write a reviewReviews (61)

Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

Me and my family are a huuuge fan of Korean food and this is a perfect place for us. We visited this restaurant two days in a row and all the food were super great with awesome staffs. I highly recommend all of those who loves Korean food.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Best Korean I've ever tasted along with very helpful service.
Loved the pan fried beef dumplings, stir fried squid and seafood stew cooked at our table. Also try the sup drinks.
What a relief it was to find this affordable restaurant among a sea of ultra expensive restaurants. Thanks for a fun night

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed October 20, 2016

We enjoyed the food, simple atmosphere and price. The waiters were attentive and helpful for novices in the Korean Cuisine world.
Good job!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 20, 2016

Had dinner here on a Sunday night. Place was very quiet. Food and service great. Have been going to Korean Restaurants for 25+ years so was a nice find on our holiday. We ordered the same dishes we normally have and my family and I all said that it tasted the same as Korean Restaurants we visit at home.

Date of visit: September 2016