Tripadvisor
San Francisco

“First Korean meal - delicious”
Review of 707 Sutter

707 Sutter
Ranked #725 of 6,189 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Korean
Neighborhood: Lower Nob Hill
Neighborhood: Lower Nob Hill
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

Interesting selection on the menu - and we all enjoyed our choices! Recommend eating here. Bim Bam bowl was delicious and beef dumplings light and tasty.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (61)

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Clean, quiet, attractive restaurant with excellent service. Everyone raved about bipimbap in hot stone bowls. Samplings of small dishes were ok ... such as a cabbage slaw and tofu. Shrimp on stick was way overcooked. Although one of our group is Asian and prefers very hot spicy dishes, the soup he ordered was too heavily spiced. He had to leave the table to recover. Highly recommend for people who enjoy Korean food.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed January 9, 2016 via mobile

This place was my first time for Korean food, so I cannot say how close is to the original. However, in absolute terms, I liked it a lot. I went two days in a row. The dish "Bi bim bap" served in a hot stone pot is very tasty. There is only one working waitress but she is very efficient and kind. Punchline: a very good place to try out here in San Francisco. Location is also good, 15-20 min walking from Powell Station.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed December 1, 2015

707 Sutter never fails to amaze us. The food is sooooo tasty that I could eat every single day for the rest of my life. Make sure you try their bibimbap! Would definitely recommend it!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed August 31, 2015

My son brought us to this place and though the other customers were half our age, my husband and myself enjoyed the authentic Korean food. It serves one of the best bibimbap and tteokbokki I have ever tasted. We also enjoyed the fried chicken wings. We tried all three flavours and liked the soy garlic version best. This place stays open till 2 am and we had fried chicken takeout for supper another day. The wings were still hot and crispy when we had it in our hotel room. Yummy, yummy! I only gave it a four-star because service is a bit slow.

Date of visit: August 2015