Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Korean
Neighborhood: Lower Nob Hill
Neighborhood: Lower Nob Hill
Reviewed April 30, 2015

Very small place with friendly staff. I enjoyed a couple of beers watching the Warriors finish off the Pelicans. The next morning we each had omelletes that hit the spot.

Date of visit: April 2015
Write a reviewReviews (61)

Reviewed March 21, 2015

Excellent Korean food in a fun atmosphere. I had the Bi Bim Bap and it was fresh and tasty. There are delightfully hilarious Korean pop/rap music videos projected onto the wall and lots of Korean people watching to be had. The staff were attentive and efficient. The restaurant was clean. It was a little loud but didn't bother me.
I will probably come back during my week in San Francisco.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed January 21, 2015 via mobile

Delicious authentic korean food wich I just can recomend to everyone who loves asian kitchen. And verry friendly and helpful staff

Reviewed December 16, 2014

a casual place to taste truly authentic korean cuisine. We were very pleased with all dishes, as they were all well prepared and nicely presented. The service was a bit slow, but overall we were very pleased.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed November 20, 2014 via mobile

Late night dinner after arriving in SF. Lots of Koreans eating there, so expected the food to be good. We loved it! Ordered the bulgogi, kimchi tofu soup, and chicken kimchi fried rice. Enjoyed every dish. Would definitely come back again

1  Thank 160dezw