“Good mission burrito”

Ranked #732 of 6,878 Restaurants in San Francisco
Neighborhood: Mission Dolores
Neighborhood: Mission Dolores
Reviewed January 3, 2018

Handy location, friendly staff, and good food. My super burrito was tasty, with all the right ingredients, if only warm, not hot.

Date of visit: January 2018
Write a reviewReviews (47)

Reviewed September 29, 2017

Super busy, but easy to find a table in this small restaurant. Lots of people working and the line moves fast. Tons of food and ALL of it was great.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed August 16, 2017

The food was ok. We ordered it for a work lunch so someone picked up the order. I had a carne asada burrito and a side order of guacamole. I was looking forward to taking leftovers home for my husband. Everything was definitely under seasoned. It was edible but extremely bland. Even the guacamole was relatively tasteless. The salsa and picante were ok, but I had to mix them together to get some flavor. The chips were very fresh and crisp, and the tortilla for the burrito was fresh and soft, so those were pluses. I like to taste the individual ingredients in a meal, but it would be nice to have a bit of flavor in the food, especially given this place gets such rave reviews. I wouldn't hurry to order from them again, but if in a pinch and absolutely desperate for a burrito, I'd take the food home and add to it. As I said, it's not the worst, but for the price, I really expected better.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

There's usually a line here and for good reason. The burritos are the best! My son orders the camarones and they prepare them fresh, cooked in garlic and butter. Big and tasty and hard to top.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 19, 2017

We stop here whenever we are going through the Mission District around dinner time. The burritos are well-made and delicious. We usually get a super burrito with either Pollo Asada or Carne Asada con Frijoles Negros.
A real treat