“Really Great!”

Ranked #743 of 6,497 Restaurants in San Francisco
Neighborhood: Mission Dolores
Neighborhood: Mission Dolores
Reviewed April 11, 2016

I ordered a Al pastor carnitas burrito. Service was fast and the ingredients used were fresh. We tried the 3 free aguas frescas, the hibiscus one was bland but the other 2 were okay.

Date of visit: April 2016
Write a reviewReviews (46)

Reviewed March 30, 2016 via mobile

Beware the average establishment masquerading as authentic on the Mission which is littered with chains and half hearted efforts. This is the real deal. Had shrimp taco around 10pm after a few cold drinks and had to go back from Nob Hill the next day after a walk around the city. It was as good sober as when I was drunk, a mountain of joy for less than five bucks.

Exceptional.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed January 3, 2016

Just walking through this district stopped for a quick lunch. Saw the long lines and thought it must be good, and oh boy howdee was it! We shared the pork nachos which were prepared fresh to order in front of us. The food was good, beer was cold, atmosphere bohemian San Francisco, exactly what we wanted!

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed November 26, 2015

I had two tacos and a horchata for under $10. The service is friendly and quick, the location is central and the food supremely tasty. Worth a stop!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed October 17, 2015 via mobile

While my family was waiting in an endless line at Tartine two blocks away I walked to this well reviewed taqueria. Based on a review I had the shrimp quesadilla - which I've never had. It was awesome. Fresh made guac and fresh fried chips was just great. Wonderful spot

Date of visit: October 2015