“Awesome glad I didn't miss it”

Taqueria El Buen Sabor
Ranked #745 of 6,501 Restaurants in San Francisco
Neighborhood: Mission Dolores
Neighborhood: Mission Dolores
Reviewed October 17, 2015 via mobile

While my family was waiting in an endless line at Tartine two blocks away I walked to this well reviewed taqueria. Based on a review I had the shrimp quesadilla - which I've never had. It was awesome. Fresh made guac and fresh fried chips was just great. Wonderful spot

Date of visit: October 2015
Write a reviewReviews (46)

Reviewed September 8, 2015

Burritos, nachos, tamales,...and everything very well done!! Nice place to have dinner, good atmosphere and nice people running the restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed July 16, 2015 via mobile

Being around the Mission district we knew we would find good Mexican food but we hit it out of the park here. Step inside and feel like you're in Mexico at any street food place, including background music from the likes of Ana Gabriel. Everything is tasty and fresh. My favorite was the fish taco but all carne asada, chicken, al pastor and ground beef were exceptional. Pair them with a mexican beer out of the many in stock and you're set. Salud!

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed April 4, 2015

Absolutely amazing Mexican food. My quesadilla was *stuffed* with shrimp and was so rich and delicious! I can't wait for my next trip to the Mission District so I can have another one of these quesadillas. I noticed some good vegetarian options on the menu and, of course, it has all the traditional meat choices for their tacos, burritos, etc.
My plate with some side tortilla chips was only $8, so I'd call it good value.
I had lunch around 1300 and I did not get hungry until the next morning. :)

Date of visit: April 2015
1  Thank Mariya1981
Reviewed October 21, 2014

I got a Carnitas taco and burrito. The carnitas were so crispy and amazing. Definitely only needed the burrito, do not go in there starving. Free chips and slsa too!

Date of visit: October 2014