“Decadent Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Stopped in one day when my friend saw the storefront and squealed, "Ooh, Flour! I have the cookbook!" That day we just had time for a (strong, delicious) coffee, but the next day we went back for more. I'm glad we did! In addition to another really good strong cup of coffee we split two of the savory tarts: a spinach/parmesan (good) and a tomato/goat cheese (even better). Filled us up! Felt like we'd had a stick of butter. But so worth it, especially walking all those San Francisco hills.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Love this cute place for great coffee (Stumptown) and breakfast and lunch options! Staff is friendly too

1  Thank Siobhan M
Reviewed June 22, 2014

This lovely little bakery makes a tasty breakfast and other baked goods. They have a number of gluten free options and lots of healthy choices.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Now, when I clicked on the 5-star rating, Tripadvisor asked me if this was one of the beast meals I've ever had at a restaurant. Maybe it wasn't, but it was the best breakfast I've ever had: tasty, savoury, nourishing but not too heavy or greasy. Everything was genuine and home-made, served by smiling people in a laid-back atmosphere.

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

I hear about cornbread in movies but we don't really have it in the UK.. I couldn't resist when I saw these cute little cornbread sandwiches in the window, followed by bread pudding and it was all incredibly delicious.
The coffee is lovely too.
If you are passing by or anywhere in the vicinity, it's well worth a detour!