“Amazing Thai Massage”

Project Zen Massage and Bodywork
More attraction details
Owner description: Project Zen is a boutique urban sanctuary specializing in health, harmony, and balance.Our philosophy is that people are overworked and desperately in need of relaxation. Our stressful lifestyle often leads to physical, mental, and emotional disorders. It is our mission to provide a serene environment for people to acheive peace and wellness through massage and relaxation.
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Got a Living Social deal and used it at the Burlingame location. Very chill atmosphere and a super terrific massage by Paulo. He was very attentive but not chatty (which I really appreciate) and he was great about giving asking if pressure was correct. Thai massage is not for everyone, but I love it. Paulo is a master and I will be back, gladly paying full-price this time

Reviewed March 23, 2014

The 75 minute botanical facial was the best experience. The ambience of Project Zen puts you in the mood for this relaxing facial.
Silvana is very knowledgeable as well as skilled. She tailors her work to your particular skin and the results you are looking for.

I'd recommend this facial to anyone whose skin is stressed or aging.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Project Zen offers a clean and relaxing Asian-style massage studio, with a bonus: it's very aesthetically pleasing! Both Thai (clothed) and Swedish (unclothed) massages are offered.
I've had only their traditional Thai massage, which incorporates stretching and pressure point work.
They provide the traditional loose pants and T-shirt you wear for this.
Everyone at Project Zen is friendly, nice, and reliable. No forgotten appointments!
Although this isn't a low-budget massage place, there are discount packages available.
I recommend making an appointment, although early in a weekday, a walk-in might be possible.

It's in Fisherman's Wharf area, so there's lots of parking lots nearby, unlike much of San Francisco.
Or you can take a bus(line #30 is one), streetcar (J-line) or even the Powell-Mason cable car line to get here, depending on where you're coming from.

I work out at 24-Hour Fitness across the street from Project Zen, so this is a great place to go
after the gym. There's also a great sweets-and-coffee shop next door, if you really want to pamper yourself!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

For several years I have been a client of Project Zen, and I will continue to be a client above all other spas. No matter who the therapist is, I am taken care of and pleased with the outcome. The prices, services and facilities are terrific and very appropriate. Get here, get relaxed...oh, and have some of their signature tea to add to the experience.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I was thrilled when Project Zen opened in my neighborhood & I have not been disappointed. The massages are excellent, it's a calming & welcoming environment & they always have great deals. Their Thai Massage is one of the best I've had!