“Great night with very fun guide”

Pub Crawl San Francisco
Ranked #6 of 329 Nightlife in San Francisco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Every week Pub Crawl San Francisco brings together people from around the globe to experience nightlife in "the city by the bay!"
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

There were only four of us on Friday night but it was the best pub crawl I've ever been on! Friendly people, cheap drinks at the bars, and our lovely guide Kelly was heaps of fun!

2  Thank Kelly D
There are newer reviews for Pub Crawl San Francisco

Reviewed April 8, 2014

At the meeting location our host was ready and waiting with our names already on the guestlist. All we had to do was sign. We were given our wristbands, information cards, glowing bracelets, and a quick overview of our night ahead. We were introduced to the other crawlers and proceeded to order our first drinks. The drink specials were more like "get you drunk specials," but we didnt mind lol. It was free shots mostly. Kindly, the host always gave us 10 minutes notice before leaving to the next bar so we could finish our drinks.
Our group was about 30 people total  and from a variety of places (like our new friends from Sweden)! Everyone was ready to party too! When we arrived at our last stop, the club, we were quickly escorted past the huge line and given our VIP tickets. The club was really nice!! We danced all night and had an absolute blast of an evening thanks to Pub Crawl San Francisco.

1  Thank christineg2010
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Great night if you want to see some bars and go clubbing in san Francisco with good deals, the free shots were great touch. The people are fun and the host really awesome so it was well worth it too. I would highly recommend this.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Flying solo in San Francisco, this made for the perfect way to have a good night out and easily make new friends at the same time. We ended up going out the next night as well. It's a good deal and definitely recommended during a visit to SF.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

All I can say is wow...what an amazing trip this was all because of the pub crawl! I have had the great fortune of not only experiencing pub crawls in New York City, Pittsburgh, and Houston, but also overseas in London and Paris. However, it was experiencing my first San Francisco Pub Crawl that completely took the cake! We met such an interesting group of people during the crawl and saw parts of the city we never even thought of visiting. We had beautiful weather, which just added to the ambiance of the evening. The drinks were reasonably priced, and it was so much fun sitting outside with friends enjoying our drinks in unique bars throughout the night. Everyone was so nice, and I even had dinner with some of the people from the Pub Crawl on my last night in San Francisco. If you are visiting the city for the first time, or live there and have never experienced the Pub Crawl San Francisco, I highly recommend taking advantage of this exciting activity! You won't regret it!! I plan to do it again my time visiting San Francisco!!