“Great as always”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My daughter has a gluten allergy so eating out on vacation is a challenge. It is always great to find a Chipolte as they take allergies seriously. The staff member knew exactly what to do (change gloves, only her touch the food, etc.) when told about allergy. On top of that the food is good and fresh!

There are newer reviews for Chipotle Mexican Grill

Reviewed July 15, 2013

So I love Chipotle. This particular location gave soooo much food and I truly enjoyed the service of the employees. So super friendly and generous. The sofritas was amazing and hope they make it to Chicago one day!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

it had nice sandwiches and beverages!I was amazed by the nice smells!but the food was a little spicy there!

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

After walking around the warf my family and I stopped in this place for some food. I wanted them to make the quesorito, but they would not. They said they won't make it even though it is sanctioned by the company. So I ordered a steak burrito and asked for it to be double wrapped. Again, they wouldn't do as I asked. Very condescending attitude as well. The burrito was as expected. Once again, good food with awful service.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Whilst down at the Wharfe, we had a lovely meal at this restaurant in the evening.

The service was excellent and the food was hot, prepared with time and tasted awesome.

Good quality meal and value for money.