“Wow.”

Split
Ranked #1,619 of 5,865 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: SoMa
Description: Hot, spit-roasted meats, grass-fed beef burgers, crispy chicken sandwiches, artisan-baked breads, locally sourced produce, house-made spreads and pickles, downright tasty food.
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

I just had one of the best salads of my life and I can't believe I just typed that. This place uses fresh, real, unprocessed ingredients and it is very evident. A perfect lunch that won't cause you to need a nap afterwards.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We tried Split Bread before heading into a movie. The place was busy but the service was pretty quick. I had the Cobb Salad for $10.50USD....delicious. Great, quick, reasonable, good food place to eat. Very handy to the Intercontinental Hotel in the next block. Try it out!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Delicious and creative salads. Make sure you add the pulled chicken if it is not included in your choice. Very high quality. Reasonably priced for San Francisco. I confess, I've eaten food from here several times...but only "to go". It is a fabulous option for taking food into your hotel room after working a long day at Moscone. Staff is always so nice here.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I wish this place was in the Midwest. The chicken is literally on rotisseries right there and all the ingredients tasted fresh. I had the Split Cobb: Mixt greens, rotisserie pulled chicken, crispy bacon, cherry tomatoes, 8 minute egg, blue cheese, avocado, champagne vinaigrette, $10.95. Really good!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Stopped here for lunch and had the mozzarella with heirloom tomato sandwich. Delicious! My husband also loved his, but I forget what he got. Cute little sandwich place, fast service, fresh and good quality. Prices are decent, but not cheap. Considered eating here again for lunch but did not have a chance to make it again.