“Yum, yum, yum!”

Ranked #2 of 218 Quick Bites in San Francisco
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Pacific Heights
Reviewed March 25, 2019

Brought my daughter visiting from Boston for lunch. It was so delicious, especially the banana/chocolate/almond pastry.that is to die for! Crowded almost any hour but worth the wait...or walk across the street to the corner B Patisserie luncheon place. Great sandwiches, pastries, salads.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed March 11, 2019

At about 5:30pm on a Sunday, I dropped off my wife to grab something quick because parking can be difficult. One of the pastries she came back with had just come out of the oven: a hot, sweet, moist, chewy, tender, apple turnover--not sure if I have the name right, but omg, that was the absolute best ever. I think we lucked out because it was hot and fresh, magnificently so. We will be back, despite the service which was rather substandard--the one server seemed tired, bored, distracted and underinformed. The place was freaking loud, according to my wife, so, not a calm and relaxed place to chill. The pastry makes up for all that.

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

One of my favorite places to grab pastries, and definitely the best scone I’ve ever had. Be prepared to stand in line!

Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

I lucked out that I happen to be walking past this bakery and just had to stop in. All their offers were tempting but since I wanted to take it away with me I had to stick to the non-refrigerated items. The Pineapple Coconut Kouign Amann enticed me and I found out it was what they were known for. I got one and ate it later. The pastry was light, crispy and not too sweet. The filling was flavorful just wish there had been more of it. It was messy to eat but so good. Highly recommend.

Reviewed February 12, 2019

B. Patisserie's kouign amanns are amazing. All the other pastries I've had there over the years have also been really good - definitely worth a trip, though if you're driving it's not easy to park near there. Their drip coffee isn't stellar - get an espresso drink instead.

Date of visit: January 2019