“Audio Video Lighting”

NextArts
Oakland, California
“Audio Video Lighting”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

NextArts audio video and lighting in San Francisco was absolutely amazing to work with. I work for a local magazine company and put on upwards of two events a week, and working with NextArts has been a lifesaver. They take calls after normal work hours, are fast to respond, on top of questions and orders, and are incredibly great to work with onsite.

I recently hosted an event in which NextArts went out of their way to complete my order (even under rush circumstances) and provided me with all I needed for the event plus threw in a few extras as a completely kind gesture. As an event producer that puts on many events (and has worked with many vendors over the years) I will use NextArts Audio & video for all my important AV needs. They are not only efficient, but their quality of customer service was above and beyond.

Visited December 2013

San Francisco, California
“NextArts”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I recently got married in San Francisco. We chose NextArts to do our lighting and décor for our wedding. Everything looked amazing!!!

GO WITH NEXTARTS PEOPLE!!! NextArts is a great nonprofit organization. Excellent and professional service. They had exactly what I needed. I highly recommend them.

Visited June 2013