“Excellent”

Bambino's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Bambino's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,247 of 5,825 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Carl Street
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely dinner to celebrate my husband's birthday and our anniversary. We have the pollo pizza and it was very good. Our server was David and he was great as well. A lovely little place.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I hate to write a great review because I'm afraid it will get too popular and thus ruin the place. BUT, I cannot tell a lie. We have been here twice and the food was great and the service is very friendly and warm. Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

If you're looking for an excellent, authenitic Italian restaurant in San Francisco this is it. Great food, great service and an excellent wine list.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We ate here because it was close to where we were staying and the other reviewers seemed happy. We were not disappointed. I had A salad. My kids ate pizzas and my friend ate the pasta with clams. Everyone was happy. We finished off our meal with home made gelato..... Yummy!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

While I wouldn't consider this a destination restaurant, it is an above average neighborhood Italian restaurant (Cole Valley) with nice touches. There are hefty loaves of bread, olive oil and marinated olives to enjoy with dinner. They have a lovely way with pizza, and a nice wine list. My linguini with clams was decent although not exemplary -- too much pernod flavor and leeks, rather than traditional parsley and garlic. Someone nearby had the cajun linguini and in retrospect, it looked more intriguing. The salads are fresh and lovely with a diverse selection. The staff are very nice and will cater to adults and children's tastes, alike. They make their own gelati, which is absolutely delicious. I wish the atmosphere was a bit more subdued and the chairs more relaxing.