“Quiet, good food, great staff” 4 of 5 bubbles

Crepes on Cole
Ranked #1,290 of 5,626 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: French, American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
CA
“Quiet, good food, great staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Totally recommend this place for a meal, snack or a coffee. The group I was with had all of these at the same time because some of us were hungry, others just thirsty. Food was tasty, fresh and cooked to order. I had a bowl of split pea soup with baguette that was a meal in itself , chocked full of veggies and delicious. My colleagues had sandwich and salads and the students I had with me ate sweet and savory crepes...Nutella being a favourite.
The other part of my student group opted for burgers across the road at Burgermeister. Also worth the visit!

Visited June 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Average food and service.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner had to choose this restaurant because we had to wait forever in line for Zazie across the street. Didn't expect much and without surprise it's about average. The smoky tofu scramble was ok however the tofu tasted sour. We checked with the waitress and got a "it's special salty flavored" response. Our conclusion was the tofu went bad and took it all out left in on plate and leave as soon as we finished. We will never go back to the restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
“lovely little place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

The outside seating made us park the car and stop for lunch. Fresh carrot juice! Very tasty. Lunch was good, I had a savoury crepe that came with potatoes and salad. Not a bit disappointed, would stop again any time.

• Visited April 2013
Evesham, UK
“Great food at a good price with a nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

My family and I found Crepes on Cole after spending the day cycling around SF and needed a place to warm up and fill up. Crapes on Cole exceeded expectations; three of us had savoury crepes and were all very happy, while my wife had eggs and was equally satisfied once she'd cleared her plate. The beer selection was really good too.
We didn't plan on deserts but were so impressed we ordered two sweet crepes to share (the portion sizes of the main courses were so generous we knew we'd be happy with half portions!). They were lovely too,
I can't remember the last time my kids so eagerly cleared the plate of every single thing placed in front of them. High praise indeed!

• Visited April 2013
minnesota
“Our Favorite Breakfast/Lunch Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We LOVE Crepes on Cole---make it a tradition to stop for a breakfast or lunch each time we visit San Francisco. Their menu is colorful and carries a large variety of delicious savory and sweet crepes, along with eggs, sandwiches, salads, soups and a variety of drinks. The owner is friendly and always has a story to tell if they're not overly busy!

Visited January 2013