“Great food at a good price with a nice atmosphere”
Review of Crepes on Cole

Crepes on Cole
Ranked #1,432 of 5,854 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My family and I found Crepes on Cole after spending the day cycling around SF and needed a place to warm up and fill up. Crapes on Cole exceeded expectations; three of us had savoury crepes and were all very happy, while my wife had eggs and was equally satisfied once she'd cleared her plate. The beer selection was really good too.
We didn't plan on deserts but were so impressed we ordered two sweet crepes to share (the portion sizes of the main courses were so generous we knew we'd be happy with half portions!). They were lovely too,
I can't remember the last time my kids so eagerly cleared the plate of every single thing placed in front of them. High praise indeed!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We LOVE Crepes on Cole---make it a tradition to stop for a breakfast or lunch each time we visit San Francisco. Their menu is colorful and carries a large variety of delicious savory and sweet crepes, along with eggs, sandwiches, salads, soups and a variety of drinks. The owner is friendly and always has a story to tell if they're not overly busy!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We found this place by accident three years ago. We loved it then and still love it. The quality of the food is still very high, the prices are reasonable. The clientele are youngish tree hugged types. I had a wild caught salmon sandwich on rosemary focaccia, with a mixed green salad and red potatoes. The salmon was tender and moist. Quite delicious

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Fabulous crepes and pancakes for breakfast and lunch. Family restaurant filled with locals and their kids on a sunny Saturday. Huge selection. Order at the counter and meal is delivered to your table.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I love this place too. Great menu, service to match, friendly and satisfying. It's got burgers, salads, crepes... a little bit of everything.