“Great alternative food”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed April 30, 2012

If you are in a mood for a different sort of food, you should try this place. Their crepes are terrific (Tofu is my personal favorite). It comes with a nice green salad and potatoes. Price is very reasonable. You will also get a good choice of deserts and juices. This place is not that crowded either. Also, plenty of street parkings around.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

There were many options both savory and sweet. A delicious alternative to other dinners.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

My husband and I were strolling along trying to find a breakfast place. We stumbled upon Crepes on Cole and decided to give it a try. When we walked in, it was VERY busy but there were two open tables. We weren't sure how to operate it seeing as every cafe is different, but you must go and order the food yourself. We decided to try the omlette with bacon, sausage, and cheddar cheese for my husband and then the bagel with cream cheese, sprouts, cucumber and tomatoe as well as a side of low-fat yorgurt. When I got to the counter, the man took my order and told me that they no longer put sprouts on the bagels (which was not a big deal but easy to erase off the blackboards that their menus are on). The total came out to be $22 which was great because the portions were pretty nice. We both got waters as well which we had to serve ourselves. Overall, it was just average. I may go back but I could definitely make these items at home myself.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

I've been coming here for ten years, experiencing the owner, a very funny guy, getting older and mellower. There's a complete menu of eggy dishes or crepes or sandwiches, home-made granola, salads, coffees, beers, even champagne. Big plate-glass windows let you enjoy the passings and goings on the street and the jingle-jangle of the N streetcars. Outdoor tables and service in good weather.

Reviewed December 12, 2011

We enjoyed Crepes on Cole, but aren't sure what all the fuss is about. It was a good, serviceable meal. No complaints, but we didn't find it to be outstanding.