“Amazing”
Review of India Clay Oven

India Clay Oven
Reserve with OpenTable
India Clay Oven is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,563 of 5,922 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Indian
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Richmond
Cross street: 25th Avenue
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have eaten indian food nationwide and this place is absolutely the best. I go here every time I am home and from the moment you enter then building the smells are awesome. A must if you enjoy indian food....

Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

Came here with my husband and 2 year old daughter. It was about 230pm and we were the only ones there which was fine because my daughter won't sit still very long and likes to walk around. The inside was very beautiful and the bathroom very nice. The waiters were nice and didn't seem to mind our 2 year old exploring. I eat a lot of vegetarian Indian food and want to say that their food was Delicious!! We even got an order to-go as we didn't want our experience to end!

1  Thank Kristenganna
Reviewed April 3, 2012

We tried two chicken and one lamb dish - all were delicious. I haven't been to a lot of Indian restaurants, so I don't have a lot to compare to, but the people I was with have and we all agreed everything was terrific. We were surprised with small servings of the rice pudding for dessert - unexpected and yummy!

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I come to this restaurant every time I visit San Francisco, which is about once a year. I love their Chicken Tikka Masala and Chicken Maligatawny soup, as well as Lamb Vandaloo and Chicken Biryani. It's always fresh and delicious!

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Yummy Indian food delivered fast. India Clay Oven is a good value. We got the Rogan Josh and the Coconut Lamb. Both were delicious, but be warned if you ask for it spicy it will come mouth searingly hot! Try the naan with goat cheese.