“Unique vegan-Chinese Fare”

Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“Unique vegan-Chinese Fare”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We were skeptical because it was a vegan restaurant, but reading the reviews it was worth a try. We were not disappointed. We started with pot-stickers - very good! Ordered the Eggplant Curry and the Asian Stew - delicious flavors and textures. Finished the meal with their Banana Coconut Ice Cream
which blew us away. A must try item. Service was prompt and courteous. Place is very clean. Would eat there again.

Visited June 2013

Bury, United Kingdom
“Hidden Gem in rough part of town (that's actually Vegan!!)”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were staying on Market Street and couldn't find anywhere to eat that we liked. I used TA to find this place (closed on Tuesdays). At first glance it is a Vegetarian place which is great for my partner so we decided to give it a go. Its in a not so great part of the street and the decor inside looks cheap and tacky, however when we looked at the menu we realised that this place is actually a Vegan restaurant! Im a meat eater so wasnt looking forward to the meal but choose to have the Lemongrass Deluxe, it is amazing and couldn't believe that it wasn't chicken. Being a fan of Thai food, the food on the menu seemed to be more Thai style than chinese and it was also great to actually eat some fresh vegetables on the trip. The cost of a starter, two mains, two rices and two drinks came to less than £27! I really believe that this place has to be one of the best places ive eaten and the price you cant go wrong.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kieran W
State College, Pennsylvania
“Get there safely and enjoy an amazing menu!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This place had amazing food. Everything we had from the hot and sour soup to the different stir fry dishes was amazing, and I was there with two meat-eaters! The ambiance outside is a little dicey as you are in the Tenderloin district. Maybe that's why the prices are more than reasonable. I felt like we were getting authentic Asian food that was healthy and very tasty. I'd definitely return when I am in SF again!

• Visited April 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Really good food”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Did a take out order after discovering this place was vegan/vegetarian and organic to boot. Great food. My husband had a tofu curry, loved it. I had the tofu spring rolls and a side of steamed broccoli - huge amounts of food, perfectly cooked and fresh. Brought back to our hotel and enjoyed the meal. Great find!

• Visited May 2013
Aptos, California
“Great food at an excellent price”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I was very pleased with the generous portions. Papaya salad was very well seasoned and we really enjoyed that. Also, the spring rolls were quite superb.

I wasn't crazy about the fake chicken ... I thought it was somewhat rubbery. My nephew, who is not a vegetarian, enjoyed the taste and texture and was impressed. Also, I felt the broccoli, which came with that dish, was not sufficiently steamed and a little too hard. On the other hand, I didn't know broccoli came with that dish, so it was nice to have more vegetables.

• Visited May 2013