“Great Thai”
Review of Thai Spice

Thai Spice
Reserve with OpenTable
Thai Spice is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #853 of 5,939 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Each time we visit San Francisco, eating at Thai Spice is a must.
Good Menu choice, great food, friendly service, and not expensive.
Green Curry will blow you away.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Pretty sure this is going to be my Thai go-to in Nob Hill. Thai Spice is right down the street from my place, making it such a convenient dinner spot for an easy bite. My boyfriend and I popped in after a friend recommended it and we weren't disappointed! Since I don't eat meat, we didn't get to try the meatier options, but what we DID try was great. The basil leaf tofu is superb -- cooked perfectly with a really great flavor. We also opted for a spicy pumpkin curry and I was definitely impressed! Great, flavorful curry with a perfect amount of spice (for people that like it REALLY spicy, ask for 'Thai spicy'). All in all, great food, good atmosphere and attentive service at an affordable price!

Reviewed November 6, 2011

We've been eating there for over 15 years and every time we go, we love our experience!

Reviewed October 9, 2011

Eaten here many times. It used to be just OK, but they got a new chief chef and the food is now much improved. I have always found the service to be friendly, warm and timely. I like Osha Thai better, but Thai Spice is a good, solid Thai eating experience.

1  Thank Weez173
Reviewed September 3, 2011

We had lunch at Thai Spice in Polk Street. It was our first Thai restaurant in SFO, we were in another one in NYC, but this one was much better. It is a good price for value restaurant, would only recommend for lunch though, if you plan some shopping in the area during the day. Service was nothing special, but in a way it was fine for us that the waiter did not ask us every 5 minutes how we were doing - sorry we are Europeans...We liked the simple design of the colorful restaurant and the well decorated plates.