“Amazing resteraunt ”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

Excellent food, great hosts, quick service, diverse type of food, all vegetables are fresh. I will definitely return to eat there.

Reviewed July 8, 2016

I know how horrible it sounds, but I think a sign of a good ethnic restaurant is to see people of the same ethnicity eating there. The menu on the street showed a great deal of "western" style chinese food and some other more authentic things. The menu is huge and there is something for everyone in there. I have food allergies and despite this being a family run restaurant, they answered all my questions and were so very gracious. The food was delicious and the portions are definitely large. The tea they provide complimentary is also really nice. The place was packed and people kept turning up. We checked many other places on the street and they were empty - this place was buzzing.
Definitely check them out. Most dishes are under $15 and are totally worth it. I highly recommend the shredded pork!
It was really nice to have Chinese food with more authentic ingredients in it and not just those to suit western tastes!
Great dinner!

1  Thank Shawn C
Reviewed April 17, 2016 via mobile

The food is delicious!!! Very tasted!!!! If you like chilly stuff you will enjoyed more. I had the spicy garlic shrimp and garlic broccoli! !!! There were like 20 shrimps in my dishes and thousands of jalapeños!!!! Very delicious!!!! We also asked for some fried calamari, veggie fried rolls and others stuff (see the picture). The food is fresh and you can share because it is tooo much food just for one.

The tea is free.

We didn't have too wait so long because it was very late at night.

Prices are reasonable.

Hope u enjoy the place as we did.

Reviewed April 15, 2016

I can't say I'm a dim sum expert, but of the few times that I've had it this is by far my favorite place. I like that this restaurant is in the middle of Chinatown and has been around for a very long time. There are so many hot steamy and delicious options to choose from and each is like a little surprise present. I've been here twice so far and enjoyed all the food. It's difficult not to overeat because I wanted to try everything.

Reviewed March 18, 2016

We ate dinner here one night and was surprise hardly anyone was there eating. We ordered and the Chinese food was very good and the prices was reasonable. Service was friendly and she spoke fairly good English.