“Great find!”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Cross street: Jefferson Street
Transit: Muni - #10, #15, #30, #47 Street Car - F Line Cable Car
Description: Scoma's is a San Francisco icon and the only restaurant located in Fisherman's Wharf with a working 46 foot fishing boat. Freshness and high quality are the main reasons the restaurant has been successful for more than 50 years. Whether guests want to watch the commercial fishing boats in action or enjoy the view of the Bay from the cocktail lounge, come in an join the Scoma's family for one of the best dining experiences San Francisco has to offer.
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and service! This was recommended to us by a local resident we met on the street! Don't miss this on a trip to San Francisco!

Write a ReviewReviews (5,480)

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Portions were ridiculously small and over priced, I ordered a Caesar Salad that came out with 5 lettuce leaves and four croutons, the prawns in my prawn cocktail were limp and definitely not fresh, our waiter was rude, condescending and managed to serve at least two of our dishes with his thumb on the food! This must be a tourist trap as I couldn't see any discerning local accepting all of this as normal. From what we can see there are plenty of other places to choose from within a stones throw from this restaurant.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Swanky fresh food and farm to market veggies. Excellent service. We felt very special like they wanted our business. Loved our meals which included fish caught that day.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

We got the recomendation to come here from our Segway tour guide AG. So glad we tried it. We started out in the bar upstairs. The man up there know how to make a whisky sour! Within minutes of ordering drinks our table was ready. We chose the calamari alla plancha to start. It was the most tender melt in your mouth I've ever had! Both myself and my son went for the Ciopinno, Wow delish. My husband not as adventurous had the fried platter. Everything was great. Excellent all around!

1  Thank Jennifer A
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Been going to Scoma's since the late 50's. The seafood and selection is great. The waiters are a delight. The staff is happy. I don't know if I have tried everything on the menu but everything I tried was delicious. Good job Scoma's.