“Nice Sushi”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Pacific Heights
Cross street: Vallejo
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Delicious sushi and very fresh. The price is reasonable. We definitely will come back.

Reviewed September 7, 2009

Went there with kids after a long day of bridge-biking. Food was good (sushi and teriyaki) and so was service. Nothing out of this world but good choice

Reviewed May 18, 2009

Sometimes it's difficult to come up with a restaurant to dine in when you are by yourself and vey casually dresssed (T-shirt, jeans, and flip/flops). I didn't want to change and needed a place w/o reservations and casual within walking distance.

Upon entering Wasabi And Ginger I was greeted by the seater and was provided a window seat for two. The place is very nicely decorated and one can tell, very clean. I was provided my menu, and later, my water with complimentary edame (a little more salt would have enhanced them, but hey, they were complimentary). The menu is very extensive and the place serves only tea, soft drinks, sake, beer, and wines. I ordered just a coke and, because I had never been there, went with the safety of shrimp tempura/vegetables, that comes with miso soup, white rice and a salad (all for only $12.95). The miso arrived and was good, but no sooner did I get the miso then my rice, salad and main entree arrived. I would have preferred a little more time to finish my soup but I could see the place was quickly filling up and the wait staff was working quite efficiently. I was in awe with my tempura as there were not the customary 2-3 fried shrimp but a total of 5 along with a sliced onion ring, carrot, zucchini, potato and brocolli floret. Very generous portions and prepared well. I couldn't ask for a more filling meal and I DEFINITELY will be returning!!!!! Please note: the sushi selection is quite extensive and, being more of a purist, I would go back for the sashimi.....

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Francisco, California
Reviewed January 24, 2009

Love the place...everything is fresh.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 26, 2008

I love it here. Free edamame to start and free desert to finish. The service is nice. The food is fantastic. Get the Super Dynamite Roll. It's all senses of the word "Awesome."

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook