“Wonderful, flavorful food”

Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Four of us enjoyed a variety of dinners here. The spinach leaf appetizer is a must try. The service was fine but the food is what sets this restaurant apart from others. Such wonderful blend of flavors. You can have the food served as mild or as spicy as you like. Will definitely go back when in the area.

Reviewed September 23, 2011

Very tasty good food (loved no.50)! All the dishes that me and my friends had were absolutely delicious. very good service, I actually asked for advice and I was very happy with the suggestions. Seemed like an undiscovered nice little restaurant! I would go there again almost every day if I could! ;) Good prices too.
I really recommend it! Enjoy!

Reviewed September 16, 2011

My wife spent 4 months in Cambodia a couple of years ago and she had been raving about some of the food that she tried there. Since we were visiting San Francisco where we thought there was the possibility of finding a good selection of ethnic restaurants we sought out this Cambodian restaurant and were very pleased that we did so. It seemed to be open all day and we were seated in the window at a quiet time of day with just one other couple in the place. As such the service was reasonably attentive without being overbearing and as I've mentioned the food was fantastic. It seemed a clean place and everybody seemed cheerful. We parked in a side street nearby without any problems. It represented great value for money; I have spent a lot more on meals that I enjoyed a lot less!

Reviewed September 14, 2011

Well worth the trek to the outskirts of the city to try out this tiny Cambodian restaurant. The food is spicy and explodes with flavor. Service is friendly and pretty fast plus it's a great value especially for lunch. Well worth the long bus ride.

2  Thank TonyLINY
Reviewed March 14, 2009

EXCELLENT FOOD, great price, and they deliver. A few cambodians say it's very authentic- for you that don't know, its kinda a combo between vietnamese/thai food. Best seafood soups I've ever had, they really cater to please. I've only eaten at the restaruant once (usually have it delivered), ambiance was kinda lacking, but I think they remodeled....service was 4 star. RECCOMMEND- but then again lets keep this place a secret- it's so AWESOME