“Bland sushi covered in sauce”
Review of Osaka Sushi

Osaka Sushi
Ranked #1,247 of 5,800 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighborhood: The Castro
Neighborhood: The Castro
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Disappointing visit to this place for a healthy sushi lunch. There sushi rolls are quite bland. The sauce covering the rolls overpowers the flavour of the fish. One good thing is the miso soup though, that was one of the better ones I had.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

WOW - One of the best sushi restaurants I have been to in a very long time! The menu is cool and different. The service was great and friendly! The prices where reasonable!
The Spicy Crispy Roll was to die for! I was in SF for 4 days and went 3 times and will definitely return!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We loved the sushi dishes here. We asked the waiter to pick the 3 best rolls they had and ALL of them were so delicious!!! Great experience and great tastes! We absolutely loved it.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We really did enjoy the meal but it could not be described as an authentic experience. Seems more like Japanese ingredients twisted to meet a markets palette - nice food though. That said, the service is very good, drinks are a good price and the clientele fun.

1  Thank Fong-Gha
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Great little restaurant on the way to an event! My friends had excellent sushi and I had the Chicken Teriayki which I could not even eat half of! Their salad dressing was amazing! Very authentic!