“Great neighborhood gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ristorante Ideale

Ristorante Ideale
Ranked #153 of 5,642 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
atlanta
“Great neighborhood gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

Love the people working here! Everyone is so attentive and make you feel special. Had the lasagna and gnocchi. They were both very good.

• Visited July 2014

Healdsburg, California
“Great North Beach Find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Living in the Bay Area, I always worry over picking the right restaurant for a night out in San Francisco. I was not disappointed in Ideale! The wine menu was spectacular, service attentive, dining intimate, and the affordability of the menu items for the quality and portion size was terrific. The food was very authentic and there were great options to choose from. I will go back again and again.

• Visited June 2014
Arlington, Virginia
“A piece of Italy in San Francisco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

I had read several reviews of restaurants and we were not disappointed with our choice of Ideale. The calamari and zucchini appetizers were fabulous. My fish was excellent as was my husband's pasta. The service was excellent and we truly felt like we were back in Italy. If you get a chance make this a stop on your San Francisco trip.

Visited June 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Excellent Pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Pasta was cooked to perfection, but not a fan of their callamari presentation. Prosciutto and pear appetizer was absolutely incredible!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“MMMMMMM.......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

For authentic Italian meal, go here! I had Spinach Ricotta ravioli, my husband had lasagna. Both were delicious and portion size just right. I wish I had room for dessert. Very friendly family owned restaurant that I would love to visit again! Many vegetarian options!

Visited June 2014