“Fast Service”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by quickly before heading off to Alcatraz. We didn't care where we sat, so we went to the bar right away. We had our lunch and paid for in 35 mins. It was delicious. They have wifi, just ask the server for the password.

There are newer reviews for Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant & Market

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Have been there many times and every time I enjoy it. People that love seafood is a great choice.Menu very good and logical price.Good portions.Staff very helpful.Nice location.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

At the end of Pier 39. Fantastic as always (there is one in the Mall of America). The Sunrise drink is so good! The food was fantastic and very quick considering our party of 20. Wait staff was wonderful! Took very good care of us! Nice view of the boats in the docks also!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

The food there was great and the views of the pier from the windows were definitely a plus. They had a childrens menu which my 3 yr old enjoyed and the variety of food was a plus. The waiters were very friendly and attentative, and the food wasn't too pricey. The food was delicious!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Friday night at Pier 39 is busy busy. We'd never been to Bubba Gump before and I had been looking forward to giving it a try. When we were told we would have to wait for an hour for a table, I can't believe I actually said yes. The October evening was incredibly windy and cold, but we waited it out hoping it would be worth the wait.

I absolutely loved the interior - so much to see. The place was very busy and very noisy - I usually don't like noisy restaurants but it had such a great vibe that I soon forgot about the noise.

Our waiter was very friendly (possibly a little over friendly) and helpful when it came to the menu. We waited over an hour to receive our meals. Unfortunately by the time they arrived, they were both cold. I'm quite surprised neither of us actually enjoyed the meal but strangely enough we both left very happy. It was such an enjoyable experience that we didn't mind the fact that we didn't overly enjoy the food.